Learn more about the things you loveGame Maker 1 - Become a Board Game Designer
Level: Ages 5-13
Estimated Duration: Full-year
Learn BY Doing
In Game Maker I: Become a Board Game Designer, you will embark on a journey where you will mix and match the key ingredients required to create a successful game. You might doubt yourself, but the reality is that anyone can create professional-caliber games. By the end of your quest, you will design, develop, prototype, and pitch a game of your own original design.
Game Maker I: Become a Board Game Designer is perfect to enjoy with family and friends!
what you'll learn
Learn the 14 key ingredients of best-selling games.
- Develop the skills and mindsets needed to be a successful game designer.
- Create a portfolio of game ideas.
- Design and build your own rapid prototype using additive manufacturing principles
- Learn how to take your game from an idea to a fully realized product (playtesting, prototyping, marketing/crowdfunding, manufacturing, and distribution).
- Pitch your game to a game developer with the possibility of having your game chosen to be professionally manufactured.
Current Web Browser
Support From Expert Instructors
How To Register Your Child for TechTrep
Parents must submit an application for each child in the Tech Trep Academy InfoCenter. Click “Apply” in the navigation menu at the top of the page.
Call For Inquiry
01. Parents Know Best
We invite parents to research curriculum and learning resources to determine what’s best for each child, based on their unique needs and interests, and then submit a proposed year-long personalized education plan for review and approval.
02. Students Thrive
Once students experience a truly personalized learning environment, they never want to go back to a one-size-fits-all approach.
03. Success Continues
We hear amazing stories from parents whose children have continued their success as adults.
Get In Touch
Location: 224 S Main, #438, Springville, UT 84663
Enrollment Email: [email protected]