Tech Trep Academy Canvas
Parents and students log in to Canvas with their own individual accounts to access all of the Tech and Entrepreneurship elective courses.
Common tasks to perform in Canvas include:
- Receive important Announcements
- Access all course content, assignments, projects, quizzes, etc.
- View calendar for important dates, times, and locations (if applicable)
- Monitor your child’s grades and teacher feedback
- Participate in parent-to-parent Discussions
- Message teachers and mentors
- Change settings such as display name, photo, Canvas password, etc.
Parents log in to InfoCenter to update individual student information and manage personalized schedules.
Common tasks to perform in InfoCenter include:
- Read Announcements and view the Calendar
- Check on your child(ren)’s Homeroom grades
- Update student and family information
- Submit applications and enrollment packets
- Build and manage schedules in Schedule Builder
- Submit and track reimbursements