LEGO Robotics WeDo 2.0
Do you like building with LEGOs? Do you think robots are cool? Examine basic physics, biology, and environmental concepts using the LEGO WeDo 2.0 platform.
NOTE: Students who have completed Robotics Foundations using WeDo 1.0 will find this course engaging and challenging.
What You’ll Learn and Create
- Design your own creative robots, machines, and models and share them with others
- Creatively design and engineer solutions to real-life challenges
- Learn basic programming to make your Robots move and interact with their environment
- View sample projects
- Supports MacOS, Windows, Chromebook, iOS and Android devices.
- Review this Lego site for specific requirements.
- The Lego WeDo 2.0 kit will be shipped directly to the student in August and $150 will be deducted from his/her Tech Allowance.
- Chromebook/iPad compatible (requires Chromebook with Bluetooth 4.0 LE connectivity)
Support From Expert Instructors
My 7-year old son has really enjoyed working with his WeDo. This week he showed off what he had built at Maker Faire and introduced many people to the benefits of My Tech High. He and a friend also worked together to program the alligator to do what they wanted it to do. We have all loved the early programming logic education that the WeDo is providing.”
My 8-year old son loved building with the LEGO WeDo. We both loved that the course was simple enough for him to follow on his own.”
My son did the Lego Robotics and made them over and over. He loves Legos so he loved this class!!”
My 3rd grade daughter and 7th grade son have both been doing the Lego We Do robotics and have learned a lot about gears and how programming works. My daughter was thrilled that they can keep creating more things.”